Home Authors Posts by WMHB


- Advertisement -

Recent Posts

Most Popular


Huawei posts higher sales despite restrictions from the US

Chinese smartphone company Huawei Technologies reported revenues of CNY610.8 billion for the first three quarters of 2019, representing a year-over-year increase of 24.4%. This is higher than the 23.2% increase the company saw in the first six months of the year. Net profit margin for the year-to-date period was 8.7%. Huawei’s smartphone business saw healthy…

Ally Financial (ALLY): Q3 2019 Earnings Snapshot

— Ally Financial (NYSE: ALLY) reported 3Q19 earnings of $1.01 per share, vs. $0.97 expected, driven by higher net financing revenue. — Total net revenue grew 6% to $1.60 billion, vs. $1.57 billion expected. — Consumer auto originations of $9.3 billion, up 14% YoY — Total retail deposit customers grew 20% YoY — ALLY shares…

Abbott Laboratories (ABT) reports in-line earnings for Q3; sales miss view

Abbott Laboratories’ (NYSE: ABT) third quarter 2019 earnings came in line with the market’s projections, while sales missed the expectations. The pharma company reported adjusted EPS of $0.84 on sales of $8.08 billion. Wall Street had forecasted Abbott to post earnings of $0.84 on sales of $8.11 billion. Abbott stock dipped 2% in the pre-market…

ASML Holding (ASML): Q3 2019 Earnings Snapshot

ASML Holding N.V. (NASDAQ: ASML) reported third-quarter 2019 earnings of EUR1.49 per share, down from EUR1.60 per share in the previous year quarter. — Net sales increased 8% to EUR2.99 billion in Q3. — Net bookings soared 132% from the year-ago quarter to EUR5.11 billion. — ASML Holding expects Q4 net sales of around EUR3.9…

US Bancorp scores Q3 beat on consistent loan, deposit growth

US Bancorp (NYSE: USB) on Wednesday reported third-quarter results that exceeded analysts’ expectations, driven by robust mortgage revenue, as well as strong loan and deposit growth. Total net revenue increased 4% to $5.92 billion, which was ahead of the Wall Street target of $5.82 billion. Average total loans grew 4% year-over-year, while average total deposits…